Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Oh Lovely Day!

Great things are always happening to me! On Sunday i hung out with some people in Warsaw and we played Sand volleyball. I suck at it! And i hurt my wrist. i hit the ball and my wrist started burning, so i looked down and in like half a second my wrist had swelled twice its normal size! i didn't think that was really supposed to happen, but when i showed Matt he didn't seem too concerned about it, so i kept playing.
Today is Tuesday and it's still swollen, is that a problem?! It looks pretty too... lots of green and blue bruises. i'm going to go to the doctor tomorrow, i guess. All of my deepest desires are coming true!!
But, some actual good things did happen today.. I didn't have to pay for Napoleon Dynamite because they had it at the library, yippie!! And, i heard from an old travel companion whom has been absent for several years... you know who you are :)!

No comments: